- International insurance solutions
- B2B2C insurance programmes
- Captive solutions and risk consulting
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- University of Southern California (USC), Training for US LAW 2008
- London School of Economics (LSE), Training for Finance 2002
- University of Vienna, Law Faculty, graduated as Master of Laws in 2000
Christian Pedak took over the management of Integral in 2006 and now runs the company in the second generation together with his brother Roland. After graduating from law school, Christian joined the family business already at an early age and started implementing international insurance solutions in Austria. Today, he is one of the leading experts for B2B2C insurance programmes and fosters the digitalisation of insurances in Austria as a significant innovator. By founding the insurTech LAMIE direkt, he shook up the Austrian insurance market.